Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Reddy

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Teja reddy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC+05:30
4. Average online per day: 5-9hrs
5. Your Discord: georgereddie
6. Your Nickname: George Reddy
7. Your ID: 77800

Additional information:
1. Leader of Bloods gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to make the ghetto more active as now i can see the gangs are pretty inactive and not doing the hard roleplay
i can promise i will make the bloods on top and more active gang in the server with more turfs.
if i get the bloods leadership iam gonna make sure we attend the every event and do the robs and hs too which will effect the state org.
My commitment to Gang is a key reason I aspire to lead. I am dedicated to supporting and empowering each member, helping them to achieve their full potential, and ensuring that everyone feels valued and heard. i make sure bcz i have learned every rules in this server and As a leader, I’d focus on creating an environment where everyone collaborates effectively and supports each other to achieve our collective goals, i make sure every day we will do an activity and make it bloods on top
believe I can help us navigate challenges and make decisions that will benefit the gang in the long run. you cant see any warnings in my term and will complete all the tasks in first week of it self iam very challening person and i dared that this will be done within first week of the term. and every citizens of los santos will fear for bloods and this will be the very dangerous gang among all others. everyday we gonna do Hostage situation where we mainly take cops and destroy the cops entire .

3.Your Advice for improving the roleplay level in the organization

I would do more robberies, with the gang because it brings good RP.
I will improve roleplay with my fellow gang members and higherups.
make the gang terrorist org

RANKS:

15- LEADER
14- DEPUTY LEADER
13- UNDER DEPUTY
12 - MANGER
11- RECRUITER
10- STREET SOLDIERS
9- TURFER
8- ELDER
7- GRAFFITIS
6- GANGSTER