Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

habibi vella

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Raghav
2. Your age17
3. Time zone ist
4. Average online per day 3 to 5 hr but active on discord 24x7
5. Your Discord darkskullgm
6. Your Nickname habibi vella
7. Your ID 43029

Additional information

1. Leader of Ng
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be the leader of Ng as i have gained a Good amount of experience which is required for leadership i think i can do such as maintaining rooster I would get a special team in hr for hiring i would promise minimum 7 state waves in a week and there would a special role for the hr department
  2. I have contacts with each and every leader so it can help in a good way we can have a good coordination and we can also go together to do big events and it can also help in fz raid we would be the most active amoung any term in fz raids we will specailly make black ops team for fz raid and they would be only working in these activities
  3. We will make this term the most active one i have many experience deputy which will also come and we also have leaders i will introduce new bonus system their experience will help in making the term active and myself i am so experience that i can handle the term and the presure

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organisation
My basic advice for a good role play would be implement a new bonus system and will make hr and black ops department there would be at least 5 units at north and south gates and i will make some separate rank for hr and black ops and i would give new names to all departments

I would like to also tell my past experience in Ng
25 1x

26 2x

27 2x

28 1x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom