Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacky Len
Administrators nickname
Freija jinn
Date
Aug 5, 2024
Time
17:25
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7F1snV1

benbarel

Player
Player
Hey. I got a ban for gym bot by Freija jinn. after few times trying to have a converstation with Freija on discord without a way to reach her (all the massages getting blocked) a friend of my contact an admin in the RP itself to find a way to talk with Freija and she gave me a permission to open a ticket at the forum and thats why im here.
Im here to say that im sorry I did something wrong and im sorry for that. I promiss I will not do it ever again and I mean it. Will you able to make the time of the ban shorter please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom