Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Administrators nickname
Hisham Bishop
Date
Aug 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
None

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Player
Oops! This forum is being created for Shabah Verlice | 471.
Hello Lebron, Bobby, and Floki,

My forum account was banned for violating Forum Rule 9, which forbids bypassing a ban by creating a new forum account. As far as I remember, when I made this account (https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/67102/), I was not banned on my first one, so I was not evading a ban. Later, this account was banned for "Blacklist" because I was permanently banned on EN02. Lebron, I believe you blocked the account, but I made multiple appeals using the new account, and you did not ban it for ban evasion since I was not evading a ban.

However, someone I do not know reported me for forum ban evasion, and I was not able to explain the situation. My account was banned later because it was claimed that I was deceiving admins about my age, even though I was not. I had previously shown my ID to Floki Vilgerson in a different situation, proving I was born on January 8, 2004, making me 20 years old. The age discrepancies on the forums were due to me copying and pasting information. For example, when I applied for leadership in EN1, I included my application from EN2 with my correct age and ID (Rejected - Leader Of National Guard | Shabah Verlice). This was a mistake I made multiple times. I can show my ID again to prove I was not lying about my age. Despite this, my account was banned for 30 days, and my forum account is now permanently banned.

I contacted Floki, who advised me to contact Lebron. However, Lebron, you did not respond to my DMs, so my friend is creating this forum post on my behalf, even though it is not allowed, because I have no other choice.

Now, let me explain why I deserve a second chance. You can ask the Senior Crime and State admin of EN03 about how well we have managed our leaderships and how well we have been performing. Additionally, you can ask the Deputy Chief how many times I have assisted him with various cases, including real-life trading issues. My team and I have been improving role-play on this server.

Furthermore, check the forums now. You can see that the same person who reported me is now reporting leaders of organizations for deceiving about their age and for violating Forum Rule 9. He is targeting every successful person on the server. When we asked him why he was doing this, he said he applied for a leadership position and didn't get it, so he started reporting leaders. His English wasn't very understandable ( ).

I hope you can unban my forum account so I can continue applying for leadership positions, as well as my GTA account, as I was not lying about my age.

Sincerely,
Shabah Verlice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom