Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Mass Targeting + Ban for deceiving admins | 25991, 40337, 55275

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carl Jordan
Administrators nickname
None
Date
Aug 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/776581

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Hello Guys, hope you are doing well
First am going to start with posting some links:

Jinx Albo(NG Leader)

On consideration - Deceiving Admins | 73008

Albo Verlice (Governer)

On consideration - Deceiving Admins I 71843

Sam Hill (SAHP Sheriff)

On consideration - Deceiving Admins I 87

Carl Jordan (Ex EN3 admin)

Rejected - Deceiving Admins I CarI Jordan

Reviewed - Biased Admin I Floki Vilgeroarson

Hazem Prod: (Ex LI leader)

Rejected - Deceiving Admins (lying about age) I 41953

Reviewed - Biased Admin / Zoro dhellking

On consideration - Deceiving Admins (lying about age) I 41953

Shabah Verlice (Ex admin, leader)

Reviewed - Forum Rule 9+Deceiving Admins I 471

Approved - Wrong Decision I Hisham Bishop

Players who are targeting: (With their forum profile links)

1. ISMA3INOX:
https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/136094/

2. İlterish: https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/113930/

3. Pysckol: https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/113362/

Explanation:

First of all we don't know who they are, what is their purpose and why they are doing all of this in a sudden. Why they have not make this complaint earlier and how all of the three suddenly get an idea at the same time to do this, which clearly shows either it is a same person or they are best friends who have done a long discussion with each other to target all the leader's , ex leader's and admins.

If you see their past messages posted by them in forums, they make complaints against only those players who have tags on them in forums and currently hold any important position in the EN3 server.

If they wanted to help admins as told by one of them in some forum, why don't they put forums against normal players, why only leader's , admins etc which also shows their hatred towards the experienced guys of the server who are giving their precious time to perform best RP and make Grand Rp a valuable server to play.

About me:
If talking about myself particularly, I have been admin in En3 from last November, I always want to become an admin, so made a forum and by mistake put 21 instead of 20 in my first application, and that mistake was only in one forum
Rejected - Admin Application | Carl Jordan

After that I made another forum carefully with correct DOB which got rejected for different ages in multiple applications.

Then I made another forum after sometime, specially mentioning I can show ID proof in front of age column

After which I showed ID proof to the reviewing admin after which my interview happened.

So just because of only one digit mistake in age and that too of previous year and which also got resolved at that time, giving ban for it when am peacefully serving my time in admin team, happily helping other players, having talk with admin friends, resolving issues of other players as much as possible.

Also adding to my history,
--> I have never got any ban, even warn and got admin jail for only one time that too of PG in my whole RP life.
--> Never done any toxicity, maturely listening to advices of higher admins without having any argue or hatred.
--> Maintaining all requirements while being in admin team, never showed any inactivity.
--> Never ever done any favoritism towards anyone whether that person is my best friend in RP.
--> Being loyal and proved loyalty to my higher admins.

So just because I have done a typing mistake, even of only a single digit, having clean punishment history and getting ban just because other people got banned for bigger reasons although mine is small doesn't seems fair to me.

Also why I am going to increase my age in forums to get into admin, whether I put 20 or 21 still it is 18+ so putting 21 age intentionally to get into admin team doesn't make any sense.

Also these 3 players who are targeting are also trying to raise doubts on the decision of all admins who supported me, helped me to make me settle and comfortable in admin team, selected me, interviewed me, promoted me and believe in me with this responsibility of handling servers and orgs.

Themselves promoting cheats and literally using my forum link in which I got banned by curator of project to make other admins ban all the players they are making forum on.

I have hope you guys go through all the explanation written by me and allow me to live again that life that many players have dreamt of ♥

Thank You !!!!!!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom