Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico Slappy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2024
Time of violation
14:04
Proofs
https://streamable.com/5k4ux4

Zenn

Player
Player
I'm lost for words. Words can't express how I feel after he called me this name .

3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. (Son of a b**tch)

3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) | Mute 120 min

You have ID : 74087 AND 77433 talk a different language . While RPing.

v.z

Player
Player
you deserved this you are trying to make yourself look innocent , pathetic

Zenn

Player
Player
you deserved this you are trying to make yourself look innocent , pathetic
Make myself look innocent? it's part of the rules. if you wanna keep playin on the project I suggest you follow the rules. Also I deserve this because of what? Did I break any rule if so , feel free to file a Complaint against me .

Zenn

Player
Player
So full pov buddy 😅
'so full pov buddy' My pov shows you speaking a different language while you RP'ing and your friend mentioning parents. :) there's my pov. 20 seconds of pov is enough to see that unfortunately you don't follow the rules. But if you have a longer version pov? Feel free to send it over to the administrators. and ps : Enjoy your mute, maybe in that time you can rer-ead the rules, and Understand that your local language isn't allowed in grandrp. 'Only privately'

v.z

Player
Player
Make myself look innocent? it's part of the rules. if you wanna keep playin on the project I suggest you follow the rules. Also I deserve this because of what? Did I break any rule if so , feel free to file a Complaint against me .
keep crying here loser

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 74087 will receive punishment for GR 3.1 + 3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom