Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ginniii Kartall
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Blacklisted

Ginni Bhai

Kartal
Player
hello good morning lebron i hope you are doing good
this isnt complaint i just wanna aplogize for what i did and the reason i got blacklisted was deceiving admins + spreading cheats
as far as i know for this there is only 60 days ban but i got blacklisted i admit my mistake but blacklist is too much en3 is my favorite server im ready for money wipe or even account wipe just unban my main id 62520 i made so many memories from en03 and only you can unban me i will never do this type of mistake in future i have made tons of memories made 100+ friends and i was unofficial leader too its been over 2 months and i think its enough for me i got the punishment i will be happy if u unban me from my favorite server i respect your decision ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom