Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya kathad

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: aditya kathad
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 IND
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 TO 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 8
  6. Your Discord ID: aditya063291_78020
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Mark Xavier
  8. Your in game ID: 90631
  9. Your in game level: 8
  10. Languages spoken: HINDI and Englishand gujarati
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): crime
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

1. REASON :- First of all I want to leave rp life because I have gained a lot of experience in rp life I have worked in an organization as a high command and now I have a lot of experience.

2. REASON :-This is why I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in organizations and I know very well state rules and I understand which rule applies when if someone breaks the rules, I take immediate action that doesn't cause trouble to others

3. REASON :- Now let me tell why I want to become an admin Because I know the rules of state very well and I also have a goal in my life to become an admin Also I stay active every time and try to learn everything which I didn't know And I also want to become an admin so that I can help people and solve their problems as quickly as possible.

2. What are your strengths?
1 :- My first strength is that I listen to people's problems and solve them as quickly Asap !
2 :- My second strength is that I take quick decisions ,Teamwork ,Open Mind-set , fair ness, Fast Learner also we are doing smart work.

3. What are your weaknesses?
:- My Weakness is We Can Trust Easily , We Are Not Control Emotions.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

:- If I become an admin, I will be very happy that I have been given the responsibility to do the admin work well If I become an admin then first of all I will learn as much as I can and if I don't know anything then I will learn that too and I will help the admin team in their work and will complete all the tasks they give me and i complete on time And I will help him to make this project even better

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

:- We Don T Have Business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

: - No, I don t have any Irl issue we are working actively but sometimes we are going to college

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

: - No!

Hassan Error

Player
Player
Incorrect format also take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom