Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

adambebar

Player
Player
Information:
1) Your name IRL: Adam Bebar
2) Your age: 19
3) Time zone: GMT+3
4) Average online per day: 2-8 hours
5) Your Discord: .adamdark
6) Your Nickname: Adam Salvatore
7) Your ID: 85486

Additional information

Leader of: Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) EMS is the heartbeat of our city, offering critical medical support to every resident. When I first joined EMS, I witnessed the incredible dedication of our medical professionals, working tirelessly around the clock to save lives and support our community. This firsthand experience ignited my aspiration to become the EMS Chief. I am driven by the desire to enhance our ability to assist those in need and to ensure our team has the resources and backing necessary to excel in their mission. With a committed and skilled team, I am eager to fulfill this vision and serve our city with the utmost dedication and excellence.

2) I have served as a HC in EMS for multiple terms, I possess the experience and professionalism needed to lead effectively. EMS requires a leader who understands the intricacies of the field, and I am well-prepared to meet that need. I am dedicated to creating a supportive environment, implementing best practices, and driving continuous improvement. With my experience, I will ensure our team operates efficiently and meets the community’s needs with excellence and reliability.

3) I have a vision to enhance our EMS system by improving response times, advancing training, and optimizing communication. My aim is to elevate our organization’s overall effectiveness and performance.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) I will ensure all lobbies are covered at all times with two units in each, and at least two units available for calls. This will ensure consistent coverage and quick response to emergencies

2) I will ensure that EMS attends all events and responds promptly, maintaining continuous coverage and support throughout.

3) I will make sure that my HC team is made up of skilled and professional members to ensure everything runs smoothly and effectively. I will also ensure that HC support is always available to help anyone who needs it

4) I will make sure to have good amount of medical supplies all the time for hospitals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom