Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dongly Don
Administrators nickname
Floki vilgeroarson
Date
Aug 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
-

dongly

Player
Player
Hello Dear Lebron,

Iam here to report you about some biased actions which are happening in en3 the chief and deputy cheif were biased towards a player. I dont know why they're doing too much favoritism towards him. I will provide few proofs about it please sort this issue because of this people losing hope in en3 and suffering for biased things. The player is Shabah Verlice(471)

Firstly
he made forum on toxicity/targeting on ID 950 everyone who involved in this got parma banned except shabah verlice(471)
Proof: Reviewed - Toxicity/Targeting | ID: 950
Even aiden explained every single thing still he banned and shabah not.

Secondly he deceived admins more than once:
Proof:

Thirdly Now, being as an admin we cannot manage a fam or cannot be in any family this or instruct someone to do this and that but here this guy "Shabah" told his friends to join and support a family being as an admin and still no ban and no banned from server, this is huge mistake as we all know and administrator cannot support a family
Here is the proof:
(I can provide more proof)

And then recently he contacted Naveed Stark (ex-admin who got blacklisted) for in-game money to buy for irl money, he did deal and all with him, when we report to floki (deputy cheif) he said its a setup to catch him, how??
Like Firstly, admins cannot reach out a player and ask him to do such irl trade coz he may really do in future and use this name or the guy even if he isn't intrested to sell when he say he will buy for irl they get intrest some how and get banned.
This is totally unfair proofs are provided below.

In the conclusion i request you to take severe actions towards this issue coz for these things people may think you guys are baised towards a guy and most of players in en3 says Shabah wont get banned ever And you know how toxic this guy is he got blacklisted in En2 , Thanks for your time!!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

All old situations where handled by myself and my decision as evidence provided and was clear, for IRL trading, floki gave the response, there is no how its a set up, player comes and tells us this is going on, we inform him to go with the situation and find out whom the ID is, and then the person gets banned, that's an explanation of a Set up if you didn't know the meaning of a set up and if he does such thing actually he will be found out as everyone else whom tried and be punished :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom