Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

DawoodBashir

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dawood Bashir
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: (GMT+5) Pakistani Time
4. Average online per day: 3 to 4 Hours More On Weakends
5. Your Discord: dawoodbashir666
6. Your Nickname: Dawood Bashir
7. Your ID: 303766

Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

It is also responsible for supporting police and military departments by taking care of their health and the well-being of the whole city. Given that the city has the task of guarding against major and critical diseases, it needs one who has acquired much knowledge and experience. I have a background in EMS, working from labs to administrative duties, hence an all-around exposure. I want EMS to become one of the best places to work; I want competitive pay with a positive, non-toxic community in the mix as well.

Being at the helm of EMS, it’s my responsibility to align my team’s efforts so that each citizen requiring medical attention gets it right on time. My aim as a leader is to maintain high standards and ensure prompt delivery of ambulance services. By leading by example and gaining inspiration from the accomplishments of predecessors, I will seek to uphold and take forward the heritage of EMS. On the other hand, I have an intention to forge robust collaborations with other agencies that require specific medical materials such as “epinephrine” to police officers while medkits serve our neighborhood thus creating readiness when there is a call for help.

. Frontline EMS Sector requires a quick decision and action, no need for you to shuffle cards when you have Diego aside from me. In this position, I made the decision to accept the opportunity of demonstrating my skills in the field of Emergency & Safety Services and defending the town. In the post, I envision an opportunity to bring up our solution methods and skill the usage of innovations which would help us to have more effective responses. Well, who would know us to be solving serious issues almost like playing a video? From improving our dispatch system to the application of new medical techniques, I am devoted to extending the limits of emergency medical services.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

I will put in place very strict supervision to monitor all the operations carried out within the association, dealing with any corrupt practices or other acts of dishonesty promptly. The need for open communication, honesty, and fairness among members is a crucial aspect of society.

. I will establish new rules for EMS staff to be followed in emergencies. They will be trained on different situations, particularly ones that pose risk to their safety and the people they help. Our work will be more on finding efficient methods of treatment and response in different emergency situations.

. I will stage different practice scenarios and situations to test emergency medical personnel and force them to adjust to sudden, unpredictable changes. These exercises will be in the form of natural disasters, mass casualty incidents, extreme conditions like robberies in stores and hold-ups in gun stores, etc. Each scenario will consist of a lot of data on the location of the situation and ways to give care.

My Past High Command Ranks In Ems -
Doctor 1x
Assistant Medical Professor 1x
Senior Medical Mrofessor 1x
Dean of Training 2x
Head of Training 1x
Division Chief 1x
Chief of Operations 1x

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC
23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)