Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
FATIH AFFETMEZ
Administrators nickname
Peren Hill
Date
Aug 4, 2024
Time
13:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FGcZalA

birnevi66

Player
Player
hello alex odd,3 days ago because I fell asleep in the gym, the admin pulled me to him and banned me for 60 days because I used gym macros, everyone makes mistakes, I learned from my mistakes, I will not use macros again, I regret it very much, please open my account, give me a last chance.

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
Hello,
I Tp you to myself and call you if you are here you didnt replied and i test if you are using macros or not. You were clearly using macro and i punished you. I can provide the proofs to Alex or James if needed.
Regards

birnevi66

Player
Player
Hello,
I Tp you to myself and call you if you are here you didnt replied and i test if you are using macros or not. You were clearly using macro and i punished you. I can provide the proofs to Alex or James if needed.
Regards
I have already said that I use macro and I regret it, please read what I wrote again

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
BOT users and macros are not subject of unban
u a reven worst than cheaters as u cheat whole legit players

birnevi66

Player
Player
rejected
BOT users and macros are not subject of unban
u a reven worst than cheaters as u cheat whole legit players
Why are you so strict when even God forgives?
I just wanted one more chance, nothing more.
I agree to have the money in my account wiped out.

Top Bottom