Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Lio Real
Administrators nickname
Jonny_odds
Date
Aug 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/U71tpG7

lioReal

Player
Player
Hello, I was banned the other day because I cheated, I didn't open that cheat on purpose, someone sent it to me as redux, I installed it and it turned out to be a cheat, I realized it later, when I realized it Jonny Odd took me to PC check and told me that the cheat was open and that I had written it before, I didn't want to use cheats by mistake, I will put it in the evidence section and reset my computer and come back, if I open a cheat you can ban me again. Please open it, I love playing en1, you can be sure that I won't open it again, please help and I can give you that friend's discord, I'm not at fault, I'm begging, lift my ban, I swear I opened it by mistake, I installed redux and when I realized it Jonny Odd took me to PC check and I didn't deny it, I definitely asked the Turkish admin directly and told him that I cheated, while I was explaining the situation he kicked me out of discord, I swear on my dead father that I didn't open it on purpose, take my money, my stuff, everything but lift my ban, I'm begging, I love EN1 so much...

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
cheaters are not subject of unban

Top Bottom