Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzair Gravitas

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Uzair
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5
4. Average online per day : 6 -10 Hour
5. Your Discord : 190uzair
6. Your Nickname : Uzair Gravitas
7. Your ID : 254479

Additional information:
1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to become leader of families bcz i am ex hc in every gang of the city and i was high command in families once also in the term of haydar seekece term which was a sucessful term bcz he complete his 2 terms we dominate the whole ghetto so i have experience from there and i think that i will make my term same like his term.

-if i become leader of families i will always try to keep max spray profit will clap other gangs and rob them all in the ghetto will rule the ghetto as families gang have best location and name for it i will try to do 100 percent turf with my best turfer i have.

-I will never make families inactive like my purpose is to keep doing hostage situation in ghetto and kill leos and rob them all and will do store fz raid and all events the gang has to do weekly and will not let families die in my term specially.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-i will not hire people who dont know rules of rp will only hire the people who know how to do rp while robing and if anyone disrespect anyone dont matter who is he.he will get punish and will teach everyone how to do rp no disrespect and toxicity in my term specially thats how i am going to take roleplay to next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom