Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved ID5353 & ID44478 - OOC/IC mixing, metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Phil Roberts
Suspect ID
ID5353 & ID44478
Date of violation
Aug 15, 2021
Time of violation
01:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vzuqh9

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
- Video of an entire RP situation where Bella Taco's all POV in sound/video got removed as she was arrested. But, somehow Seth Taco knew everything about it afterwards and tried to report me ICly to SAHP. How did he know what happened to her?
Here is the video that Bella Taco used to try to report me, without having any IC evidence to do so, as can be seen that it was removed from her in the video above:
- I find this as abusing evidence when she knows she had no IC evidence to use against me. After this Seth Taco writes the following message to me on discord:

Aura2021-08-07​

and she does have bodycam of you beating here as you gave her bodycam back at DOC

SgtMilot2021-08-07​

See, thats the issue. I never gave her any bodycam back at DOC and there's my entire POV of that too buddy

Aura2021-08-07​

sure...

have fun being fired
and exposed to the whole of FIB
and SAHP

-They tried reporting me IC with OOC evidence

-------

Number two, situation 2021/08/15

Seth Taco Fail RP, talking after dead mixing IC/OOC and I believe insulting as he called me a retard?: FIB susp behavior

Seth trying to go OOC before getting searched while having fib equipment on, obviously getting antagonized as he knows hes being searched, he then starts talking about reporting someone on the forums but on IC voice chat on ALL situations we have with Seth Taco, he starts talking OOC in ic voice chat and talks about "youre being reported".

To me this just is a really bad case of mixing IC and OOC events and using OOC information ICly which is something that needs to stop, Seth also got muted for toxicity during the number two situation 2021/08/15 by Martin Miller. I have nothing against these two players and I think that they bring good RP to the server but them taking this personal and now 8 days in a row they go to SAHP and drive around the highways trying to get SAHP officers kidnapped, getting killed, coming back each and every day is just way too much, this needs to stop. They have no reason to harass SAHP faction members just because they are oocly pissed with me because of my rp with Bella, that needs to stay IC. It is obvious that they are biased against me which is why I am making this report.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Based upon this evidence Melvin LeBlanc, Sam LeBlanc, and I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 5353 and 44478 will be punished for metagaming and mixing.
ID 5353 will also receive punishment for failrp.
ID 44478 will also be punished for powergaming.

First and foremost you cannot pause RP as an IC player. You cannot pause RP by saying you are calling an admin nor can you talk about being reported in an IC situation. OOC discourse in an IC situation is punishable. Using the R word is also not allowed in the server. Uploading POV that RPly has been taken from you and using it ICly is not allowed either and is considered powergaming. Speaking while dead is nonrp.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom