Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aloos7h

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ali
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+3 (BHR)
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord:aloos7h
6. Your Nickname:Ali_Albanna
7. Your ID:83356

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I want to be in SAHP as a leader because it was my first job in it, and I also like to be one of those who lead this team in order to advance in this team. I learned a lot from this team, and it is nice to return to memories in it, and it is far from the problems of Los Angeles, and I believe that I can bear the full burden. Responsibility for this team and I was also one of the leaders of this team
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
In order to raise the level of the organization, we need to raise the morale of the team and make them be professionals in their work, less than professional. They must be trained to become more than professional, and we must help them as a team and not leave them alone. Once we leave them alone, they will be destroyed, so we must raise their morale. Every beautiful word and every word. Bounces

AM HOD IN FIB+I WAS GSU IN SAHP

Hisham Bishop

Serve your Punishment
Player
Closed

The interview process has concluded, but you are welcome to apply again in the next term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom