Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel_ryder
Administrators nickname
Lucas Soul
Date
Aug 8, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k3smaU2KTKg

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Dear Lucas I didnt edit any video
You can Directly check my pc , I hope this Pov can Help its Ge ForecExp issue Not mine

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Server Administrator
Hello!
I hope you are doing fine :)

Why did u randomly start having freezes on ur screen then? at one second u were at the highway running down and the next second u were already down there in front of the gate. There was also an instance where someone was talking to u in the game and the audio in the video just cut off. Its either the video is edited or you arent recording all overlays(which is a 30 day ban btw)
Final decision is upto James/Alex
Have a nice day :D

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
you can pc check really if I edit the video I accept permanently ban
If its fps drop or smt like that so what Can I do?

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
I am showing the video from within the Nvidia Experience application, so editing is not possible. What else can I do? I kindly request that you perform a PC check; I just want to get my rights.

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Server Administrator
Hello again!
Assuming what you claim is true, I went and watched your entire POV twice even tho it kept cutting in the middle and a lot of times what people are saying isnt audible. There is no OOC rule breaks and it seems to be an IC issue. Once again i find it pretty odd how peoples voices cutoff as soon as they start a statement and it comes back as soon as they stop talking. Im not sure if you are trying to deceive or not.
Have a nice day ahead!

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Assuming what you claim is true, I went and watched your entire POV twice even tho it kept cutting in the middle and a lot of times what people are saying isnt audible. There is no OOC rule breaks and it seems to be an IC issue. Once again i find it pretty odd how peoples voices cutoff as soon as they start a statement and it comes back as soon as they stop talking. Im not sure if you are trying to deceive or not.
Have a nice day ahead!
now u gonna belive me just look for this pov

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
I dont Know Why Lucas says its IC issue You can see Clearly They are rule breaking for Provoking They did 2 time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom