Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco Pluxury

Player
Player
Leader of Ballas I Teretto Pluxury

Information
1. Your name IRL : Teretto Pluxury
2. Your age :𝟏9
3. Time zone : GMT +1 Moroco
4. Average online per day : 16:00 to 4:00
5. Your Discord : tor_132
6. Your Nickname : Maverick Holland
7. Your ID : 94460

Additional information

1 Leader of East Side Ballas

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I believe in the power of a strong team where each member feels valued and empowered to contribute their best in anyway that they can.
My leadership style is to make sure we have open communication, continuous learning, and mutual respect with everyone.

My background in Gangs and LEOs ORGS gives me the skills to implement never seen before strategies in every aspect.
Being in this position gives me access to new connections, relationships and offers that otherwise wouldn't be available.

My decision to pursue leadership for Ballas is meaningful for me because of my past experience in Ballas and the opportunity's I got given while
I was in Ballas so i would love to give others a shot of getting them opportunity's that i got while in Ballas . My views for Ballas are being one of the most active, scary and strong gangs out there. Not to mention I would make the gang a friendly place to be, so everyone can have fun doing what they like doing without being criticized.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will try to maximize the activity of Ballas so we interact more with Leos , by Doing lot of activities, hostage situations, store/gun store robberies, spraying the whole ghetto, and a lot of activities.
I have a bonus system at the end of all winning events

2. We will introduce weekly promotion ceremonies to recognize and celebrate the outstanding contributions of our members. This not only provides a sense of accomplishment but also motivates others to excel in their roleplay. To incentivize and reward excellence, we'll offer performance awards to members who consistently go above and beyond in their roleplay efforts. These awards will come in the form of bonuses and will definitely try to give max bonuses for every events

3.Make the ghetto livelier, make role-playing in gang vs. LEO situations more healthy. When it comes to gun stores and around the clock, I don't want to be the kind of leader who gives every LEO there 5 seconds. No matter how the scenario turns out, I want to provide appropriate and fair RP on all sides.

4. will train my gang members to do good RolePlay.

5. Minimum of 1 store robberies in a day, 100% turf, minimum of $10.000 profit from graffiti.

6. I need to create the best Ballas in history.

Ranking system :
11 I Leader
10 I Deputy Leader
9 I Turfer
8I O.G Ballas
7 I Warlord
6 I Event Leader
5 I O.G Ballas
4 I Young Ballas
3 I Hitman
2 I Shotta
1 I Freeze

Thank you for reading my application !

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom