Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ariyan
  2. Your age (OOC): 20 (Turned this may 2)
  3. Time zone + country: BST
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 11:00, 15:30 to 19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours avg
  6. Your Discord ID: hulk369
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Andrew Hulk
  8. Your in game ID: 27172
  9. Your in game level: 28
  10. Languages spoken: Bengali, HIndi, Urdu, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    - I have been playing grand rp for couple of years as of now across different server, I also have been leader 4 times in city 3 and 1x in en2 and now I believe I should step up and help the server by joining admin team and serve and help the players also be in state curator section to help orgs as curator with my previous exp as leader.
  2. What are your strengths?
    - I never give up easily no matter what comes in my way
    - I always like to work together and team work is in my blood
    - Calm in tough situations
    - Great knowledge in state section and good at leading
    - Good communication
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    - Sometime I get frustrated
    - I don't like people who trolls in rp and is not serious when needed to be
    - I dont like people who annoys for no reason, tho I know how to deal with them.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - I believe I can bring lot of skills with myself to the admin team as previous admin in the project I know the work of admin and knowing it and being good at it also with good skills of comms and knowing lot of lang and good at learning fast things and being in en3 for very long allowing me to know many things of it.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I believe I would be an outstanding selection for the team with my prev exp and dedication, I can actually provide value to this and making myself worthy of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom