Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
goldey_Choubeyyy
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Aug 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gemvtDU9zWA

goldey

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
I am a new player ( my id 167139 ) and i got scammed on 7.08.2024 by id 150571.
It is clearly visible in Pov that I dont know how to buy or sell car. Id 150571 forced me to give money first then he will give the car. After giving him money he left the game.

I uploaded forum against him with help of my family members under GR 1.3 and he got perma ban. link- Approved - GR 1.3 | 150571

After id 150571 ban the scammer appealed to ban me also. And i also get banned. Reviewed - Ban For GR1.3 | Soggyfan Western

It is clearly visible i purchased car through exchange option. Pov time 6:03, He said cars do show in exchange (check his chat). I did not purchased any car from him in 1000. I gave him 870k and 2 batteries in exchange.

Scammer Accused me of Avoiding Tax which is not true.

I hope you understand that new players need time to understand the game and scammer like him use their innocence to scam them.
For Better Understanding i request to verify it with Hindi Language Admin.

I hope You will unban me soon. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom