Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Naksh
Administrators nickname
Charles Xaiver
Date
Aug 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x5sUFrxZM672K1-aWAQvSqPJ7zL9vQvO/view?usp=drive_link

Naksh pratap singh

Current: HOD Of LSPD--Ex: families deputy
Player
Dear Admins,
This is 'Naksh' from En3 i want to say sorry sir because i got ban for Gr 4.1 sir i am really really sorry and i promise i will never use illegal redux again please sir i am new and i don't know about it too much that's why i used that type of redux my friend send me and said me to apply it and i apply it i don't know that by this i got ban please sir i request you please don't do that please unban me i will never use redux again please sir please forgive me as a child I swear to God I will never do this again. Give me one last warning. If I do it again, make it permanent. I love to play grand Rp very much and i don't want to leave it or go to other server i have my many friends there you can wash my all money but please unban me from now on I will do everything according to the rules this will never happen again. And i also don't know that i am using illegal redux. so please sir unban me i request you please. and i swear this will never happen again

Regard,
Naksh

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

These punishments are only appealed by you providing a POV on twink account in EN3 showing that the redux has been removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom