Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed MASS VDM + FL IN RP + PROVOKING | 390018 | 238489 | 347767

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SIKANAR VELLY
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2024
Time of violation
09:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2oQ3lWAp5U

Harsh Cruiser

The Glory Unofficial org Deputy
Player
Where is provoking I know you bcz I remember your face and you are my ex fam member I don't know your family i also don't know which fam are u in

r_yan_aryan

Player
Player
You called NPC in body cam and told also you cannot reach more than 100 rank you think by saying this admins will be manipulated no way
yes, you are right he is provoking you because you arrested him and harsh why are you idiot making fun of our family name? Did he say something bad to your family? in 2nd Pov you are crying like a kid that was really funny 😂 also learn that how to do hostage and teach some rules to your family members 🤣🤣

Harsh Cruiser

The Glory Unofficial org Deputy
Player
S
yes, you are right he is provoking you because you arrested him and harsh why are you idiot making fun of our family name? Did he say something bad to your family? in 2nd Pov you are crying like a kid that was really funny 😂 also learn that how to do hostage and teach some rules to your family members 🤣🤣
Something big is coming

gesmenito

Player
Player
First they have done the VDM {pov1} after that while i am taking suspect id: 238489 to doc he has done fl { pov 2} also he know me and also my family name {chambal mafias} he started provoking me and making fun of my family name
You are all staying in middle of road and don't wanna let people get past you or let them drive away. :D What do you want them to do, if you are not driving away simple thing move aside to not get driven over <3

Uday Casanova

Player
Player
You are all staying in middle of road and don't wanna let people get past you or let them drive away. :D What do you want them to do, if you are not driving away simple thing move aside to not get driven over <3
Is your IQ -10?

Harrry sharmaa

Player
Player
HAHA you stupid first learn English I have seen what you have done with the hostages and how you get easy family warning that was really funny. Do you want to see that POV again. You said in the POV that your guys are literally dumb I am leaving you I will drop you, Don't open forum my guys are dumb. LOL😂🤣
😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom