Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adarsh OPP
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Aug 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/779623/

Adarsh Opppp

Player
Player
HELLO THERE. I get ban for GR1.8 but i posted a forum for unban and i get approvel of bobby sir and he said that Main only will be unbanned and wiped this time, twink will stay banned but it is more than 3 day and one of my very old friend in grand rp told that it take 3 days for unban then i asked a admin in discord for help he said you can make a fouram again to know when you will get unban. Please forgive me if im Disturbing you by posting this forum I love to play Grand Rp And from the date I get approval of Bobby Sirr I check my id in every One or two hours that it is unbanned or not please please please unban me dear admin I'll not repeat this mistake again Sorry again if I am disturbing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom