Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for LifeInvader Leader | Michael Smoke

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Smoke

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Satyarth Mukherjee
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: saty3388
6. Your Nickname: Michael Smoke
7. Your ID: 64384

Additional information:

1. Leader of the Life Invader:

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Roleplay Hub:
In my opinion, Life Invader caters the most opportunistic pathway towards elevated Roleplay. If given the opportunity my primary goal would be to uplift and withhold the standards of Roleplaying in this city by engaging in different scenarios and promoting real life situations to increase the fun element as a whole in the city.

Humility and Unity: After spending a good amount of time in several organisations one drawback that i always observed was the fact that the High commands took undue advantage of their positions and treated the lower ranking individuals with extreme inferiority and were often rude to them. If i am bestowed upon the responsibility of leading this prestigious organisation, just like my previous leadership in National Guard no matter how new a person would be, it would always be my goal to guide them and help them so as to ensure their time in the city goes extremely well and enjoyable.

Introduction to new events: Along with the traditional events, it will be my goal to make the roleplay more engaging and fun by inculcating various creative events like

1. Life invader photo contest (will promote the use of Camera and InGrand will look more creative)

2. Collaborative events with various organisations (Educational Programs, A day in the life.. etc. giving opportunity to new players understand how organisations work so as to make it easier for them to choose)

3. Scavenger hunt (Clues throughout the map so as to promote exploration of the city)

4. Trivia night (Questions related to city to make sure people understand the rules and know the places of events in city)

5. Underground fight club (Fun even to develop their combat mechanics and just a chill event to vent out)

7. Business expo (An opportunity for players to use /me and /do commands to give out flyers and showcase their business promoting use of the / commands)

8. Local history tour (Will give a rise to roleplay on the behalf of our LI Team)

9. Marathon (again a classic way to get people to RP Along)

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

To improve the RolePlay level within LifeInvader, I propose the following strategies:

Professional Journalistic Approach:
I planned to revamp the standards of journalism, by asserting a few structures and techniques so as to make the journalism in this organisation extremely realistic. For the same a few points that i have mind mapped are developing a narrative frame work, encouraging investigative roleplay, promoting balanced perspectives, encourage fact checking and accuracy, implementing a news room culture, and many other ways to make journalism as realistic and unbiased as possible

Effective and Fast Ads:
Our recruitment strategy for the advertising team is to ensure quality over quantity—ensuring highly qualified people within the ad editing team to reduce errors. While we are committed to expanding our team, we will do it considering high standards, not increasing the headcount. The goal is to keep PDA clean and lean consistently. Because of this, we will employ various talents across different time zones to guarantee the continuum of operations during the day and give support on every hour. (edited)

Creative Innovation & Excellence: Creativity Our approach to building the creative department will bend toward innovation and originality, characterized by leading edge events that set us apart. In terms of recruitment, the kinds of people who will be considered first are those with new ideas and who have a passion for creative excellence, so that our product offerings are varied and impactful. Team growth is quite an important question, but our aim will be primarily to secure creativity and quality in everything that we do. Also, we will try to bring in wide ranges of services tailored to meet each of our clients' very special needs, making sure of our retention at the very forefront of creative event hosting and service delivery. We will be recruiting talent across time zones to support the continuous process of innovation. It will then be possible to work smoothly without a break and bring new ideas to life 24/7.

It's an exciting opportunity to inspire and manage a team in creative innovation and excellence across all of our projects. With a leadership background coupled with an obsession for collaboration and dynamism in the workplace, I'm sure we will reach new heights in delivering exceptional results. I shall strive to guide the team toward excellence while continuing to ensure that the creative vision of the team is synonymous with the ideals of the organization. I thank you for considering me for this position of leadership, and I appreciate the opportunity that comes with leading our team into greater things.

Yours sincerely,
Michael Smoke

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Please take time to gain more experience within LI in all Departments and HC, and apply again in the future.
Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom