Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

shimanta420

The Magnus Instinct
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (24)
2. Time zone:GMT+6 (Dhaka)
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM)7:00AM-7:00PM
4. Average online per week (hours):65-70 Hours
5. Your Discord ID: john.breddy
6. Your characters' name (IC): Dave Norton
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 387442(Main)
8. Your ingame level: 15(Main)
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, German,Hindi, Bengali.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Answer: I'm eager to become an admin because I want to use my skills to help maintain a fun and fair environment for all players. As an admin, I'll be able to step back from the roleplay and gain a broader perspective on the server, allowing me to contribute to its overall success. While I've enjoyed the RP-life, I'm ready to take on a new challenge and make a more impactful contribution to the community.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Answer: Ex-SAHP CAPTAIN(24)
Ex-LSPD Watch Commander(24)
Ex-Ballas
Currently Captain of USSS.
Working with these orgs have given me mass experience of the rules and roleplay, cause I stay more active in the server for these orgs.

3. What are your strengths?
Answer: My strengths lie in my creativity, adaptability, and community-mindedness. As a roleplayer, I'm always looking for ways to push the boundaries of what's possible in the game, creating memorable experiences for myself and those around me. I'm also adept at navigating the shifting dynamics of the city, able to pivot and adapt to changing circumstances with ease. Finally, I'm deeply invested in the success of the community as a whole, always looking for ways to foster collaboration and promote inclusivity among players of all backgrounds.
4. What are your weaknesses?
Answer: Like anyone, I have my weaknesses. Chief among them is a tendency to get over-invested in a particular storyline or character arc, sometimes at the expense of other areas of the game. While my passion for roleplay is a strength, it can also be a source of tunnel vision, causing me to lose sight of the bigger picture. I'm also prone to occasional bouts of self-doubt and insecurity, which can hinder my ability to take risks and push myself out of my comfort zone.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Answer: As an admin, I would bring a number of valuable skills to the team. My creativity and problem-solving abilities would allow me to develop innovative solutions to common issues, while my community-mindedness would enable me to foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for all players. My adaptability and flexibility would also be assets in navigating the ever-changing landscape of the server, allowing me to quickly adjust to new challenges and opportunities. Finally, my passion for the game and dedication to the community would ensure that I bring a level of energy and enthusiasm to the role that would be hard to match.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Answer: I don't own a business in the city.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Answer: Fortunately, I have no IRL issues or situations that are currently preventing me from being active. While life can be unpredictable at times, I'm confident in my ability to balance my real-world obligations with my in-game commitments. I understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and will do my best to ensure that my admin duties do not interfere with my personal life.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Answer: I believe that my passion for the game and dedication to the community make me an ideal candidate for the admin team. My years of experience as a roleplayer have given me a deep understanding of the city and its inhabitants, and I'm eager to leverage that knowledge to help maintain a fun and fair environment for all players. If selected, I will bring my creativity, adaptability, and community-mindedness to the role, ensuring that the server remains a vibrant and welcoming place for years to come.

Thank you for looking at my application. GrandRP the best RP project in the world. Stay safe , live long GrandRP. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom