Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Coby Redington
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Aug 9, 2024
Time
23:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/c6pSrLF

Coby Redington

Kod Coby-a radi i milione zaradi!
Player
Good day Lebron.

I got banned on the main account ID 27811 for G.P 1.6 almost a year and a half ago.

From then, until yesterday, I played on my twink account ID 28427 which was allowed by admins that are moderating the RS server. Roughly, that's about a year and a half of playing as a regular player that broke no serious rules, donated and did a lot of good for the community.

I only broke a few rules in total, which I was rightfully punished for, but nothing serious.

After I was banned on this account twink ID 28427, I was told that the new curator is banning anyone who has been previously banned for G.P 1.6, even if they broke no rules since. Apparently that rule was implemented yesterday.

My main account ID 27811 was banned for G.P 1.6, and my twink account ID 28427 was always clean. I never broke any major rules to deserve a permanent ban or a blacklist.

I've been playing for a year and a half. Earning, collecting money, donating by buying grand coins, haven't violated anything, and now I deserve a project blacklist because a new rule was added yesterday?

I feel like it's not fair towards me or other players that got banned for the same reason. I personally paid my dues by losing a billion dollar business in-game when I was originally banned on my main account, after which I've started fresh, spent thousands of hours playing and of course donated. You should have made such a decision right away and not let us play and invest so much time and real life money in this server.

If we knew this was coming, we certainly wouldn't have bought grand coins, battle passes, opened boxes and so on.

I believe that you made a wrong decision and that I deserve an unban. I did not violate G.P 1.6 on my twink account (ID 28427) and I was respectfully told by server moderators/leaders that I am allowed to play on my twink account.

I appreciate your time and effort, thanks in advance!

Coby Redington

Player
These are my messages with my deputy chief (Mujo Simba) a few days after I got banned on the main account ID 27811:

I will briefly translate this from the picture into English:

When I got banned on the main account ID 27811, I asked permission to buy office and to play on the twink account ID 28427, to start over, he told me that I can buy office only when my main account office expires.

In short, you can see in these pictures that I have permission to play on a twink account, because then I would have already been banned from the project blacklist, if that was the case.

ID 28427 is completely clean with no violations of major fines, no violations of any major rules, etc.

Coby Redington

Player
Additional messages:

1. 2. 3. 4.
These are the messages before the ones above where I wrote about my ban for 1.6 on the main account ID 27811, after that I asked him about a twink account, to buy an office and so on, you can see all that in the attached pictures.

These pictures won't help you much, but I want you to keep in mind that based on this I had permission to play on the twink account ID 28427 and now I got project blacklisted for no reason, because I really didn't violate anything that shouldn't have been done on that account. Thanks in advance for reading and for your consideration.

Coby Redington

Player
I found another complaint just when they complained about my account ID 28427, why didn't I get a perma ban, i.e. blacklist, and that complaint was rejected:

The following is written on the picture:

1. In our language it is written:

2. In English it says:

That business went to auction only once, and on that date, 13/12/2023, if we don't count the opening of the server and when it was bought at auction for 15-16 million.

Therefore, the MARKET PRICE is exactly the auction price at which it went, that is 1.5 billion!

To add to all that, we all know the history of ID 28427 i.e. player Coby Sharington/Redington and his MAIN account which was perma-banned for 1.6 (Trying to sell/buy in-game assets for real money is prohibited. | PERMANENT BAN)

Therefore, according to some rule, if the MAIN ACCOUNT is permanently banned, the twink account is not appealable for unban, if it comes to that, and judging by the facts presented, it should.

Comment that Relja Shayk approved - relja confirmation
13.12.2023. auction -

This appeal was also rejected, I was not given a blacklist project, that's the point.

I played for a year and a half, the server bosses knew what I was banned for on the main and they let me play on the twink account ID 28427 until today.

I would ask you to review all this, consider it and take into account what happened, and that I didn't lose thousands and thousands of hours for no reason, in almost a year and a half. Thanks in advance and greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom