Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Glishesoly Asos
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 9, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/783413/#post-2764473

Glishesolyyy

Player
Player
Dear Alex Odd, you are absolutely right in what you said, but my Nvidia recorder didn't record the desktop when I alt-tabbed, and I have already fixed this issue, so it now works flawlessly. In the POV I sent, I was insulted, and while trying to punish the person, I got punished instead. The reason for the punishment is valid, and I have resolved this issue. There is no element in the POV that would affect this negative incident. My only request from you is to lift my ban. My investments in the game will be lost

Glishesolyyy

Player
Player
I've been a long-time player of this game and have invested a lot of my time into it. I don't want my efforts to go to waste. This is my only request from you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
so as ban time will end u will play fair as all other players do including correct usage of recording soft

for this first time reduced ban time to 14 days

Top Bottom