Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Raymond Razetti
Administrators nickname
Sam Leblanc
Date
Aug 15, 2021
Time
12:00 am
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/61583885/d1337DLpkThW

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
Hello i was just ban like 3 minutes ago by sam for "hacking" my eyes were fuzzy and i typed in my family chat that my head popped i fell under map and my guy started running to the ocean i can provide full pov of everything and sam comes up to me in a very un proffesional way saying nice hack loser etc i can provide full pov just funny how unproffesional the whole situation was and how such a high id is a admin lol i feel if your gonna be a admin you should know how to do your job and talk with players and let them explain as whats happening. I have also spent over 100 dollars of my personal money on city and play nearly 12 hours a day not sure what "loser" supports a city with his hard earned money. also what "cheater" makes their game run fast into the damn ocean lol that seems like a very pointless cheat. Im more than happy to go through a pc check and provide as many clips to show im far from a cheater my player running fast at the ocean is a clear bu after falling through map i cant prevent that.

• Haha
Reactions: 737

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
Hello i was just ban like 3 minutes ago by sam for "hacking" my eyes were fuzzy and i typed in my family chat that my head popped i fell under map and my guy started running to the ocean i can provide full pov of everything and sam comes up to me in a very un proffesional way saying nice hack loser etc i can provide full pov just funny how unproffesional the whole situation was and how such a high id is a admin lol i feel if your gonna be a admin you should know how to do your job and talk with players and let them explain as whats happening. I have also spent over 100 dollars of my personal money on city and play nearly 12 hours a day not sure what "loser" supports a city with his hard earned money. also what "cheater" makes their game run fast into the damn ocean lol that seems like a very pointless cheat. Im more than happy to go through a pc check and provide as many clips to show im far from a cheater my player running fast at the ocean is a clear bu after falling through map i cant prevent that.
also i apologize for breathing in mic i was pissed off lol and mic was very close

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
In multiple admin povs you are seen speed running, and in your own pov you can be seen speed running.. what?

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hello,

No sign or head popping/Game crash and you can literally see in your own POV doing noclip/speed running and you want me to believe that you are innocent, Sorry i personally consider it as cheating,

But wait for an higher admin's response, thank you.

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
In multiple admin povs you are seen speed running, and in your own pov you can be seen speed running.. what?
Bro I was clipping it I fell under mao my guy was running forward wouldn’t stop until my head popped which is when my medal stopped when session ended I wasn’t speed running it’s just like in here when a car goes mad fast and players desync and than their head pops I sent my pov I’ve spent my money on server and been in for a long time I’m the furthest thing from a hacker dude go look at all my clips why would I turn on a hack that makes me run to the ocean lol that makes no sense bro I can also provide a gta forum link of the same issue their are players who said game won’t stop moving forward.

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
Hello,

No sign or head popping/Game crash and you can literally see in your own POV doing noclip/speed running and you want me to believe that you are innocent, Sorry i personally consider it as cheating,

No ones no clipping u can see my head pop is when my medal stops I was recording session

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
Hello,

Where do u see cheating tho as it’s nun I can prevent I’m just personally asking you a purpose of a cheat that runs me to the ocean? When I’m clearly trying to make it stop by spamming a and d key which you can see me move side ways than my head pops

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
Hello,

I’m also not trying to come off in a rude manor you gotta see my side tho homie you don’t let me tell u or send clip you came up to me calling me a looser mad times bro when I support the city with money that u work for bro losers don’t do that it’s a respect thing I wasn’t cheating but either way u can’t just call ppl names as a admin you need to act professional u don’t know what ppl endure out side of the game this could be their escape to reality

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
Oh guys look at this clip hes definitely not aimbotting and fast reloading..

Player
Player
you report me for cheating yet you're cheating yourself in ur own video using aimbot toggle & fast reload LMFAO

embarrassing..

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Please no one else reply or write in here Further commenting by a person who is not included in this situation will result in their forum accounting getting banned

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
you report me for cheating yet you're cheating yourself in ur own video using aimbot toggle & fast reload LMFAO

embarrassing..
That’s not aimbit my guy I litteraly just was looking at that side there’s no lock on or nun what lol also here I can send link of fast reload tutorial

Alex Odd

• The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom