Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matej Youkai
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Aug 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/KKgikvh

Fixi OxFord

Player
Player
RS
Pozdrav vec sam trazio unban.
U prosloj zalbi nisam bas dobro objasnio celu situaciju.
Pre skoro godinu i po dana sam zahtevao ban od 60 dana.Tad sam se jako iznervirao i reko sam da cu malo odmorit od ovog projekta.
Proslo je 20-30 dana i trazio sam unban jer su svi moji drugovi zvali da igramo i da se druzimo.
Vise puta sam trazio unban. Zadnji put kad sam trazio da mi se skine ta kazna bio sam jako nervozan a tad mi je Mujo rejectao te sam jako nervozan izvredjao Muju.
Jako se izvinjavam zbog tog sta sam uradio. Tad sam imao 13 godina sad imam 15 i sam malo ozbilnjiji.
Obecavam da necu krsit pravila ako dobijem unban.
Hvala unapred, nadam se na dobar odgovor.
EN
Greetings, I already asked for unban.
In the last appeal, I did not explain the whole situation very well.
Almost a year and a half ago, I requested a ban of 60 days. Then I got very annoyed and said that I would take a break from this project.
20-30 days passed and I was looking for an unban because all my friends were calling to play and hang out.
I have asked for unban many times. The last time I asked to have that sentence removed, I was very nervous, and then Mujo rejected me, and I was very nervous and insulted Mujo.
I am very sorry for what I did. I was 13 then, now I'm 15 and a bit more serious.
I promise I won't break the rules if I get unbanned.
Thanks in advance, I hope for a good answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom