Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashen Decider

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ocean
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+6 (Bangladesh)
4. Average online per day: 5-6Hours
5. Your Discord: ocean1top
6. Your Nickname: Ashen Decider
7. Your ID: 62608

Additional information: gangs under deputy

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1st reason: I have been many times in gangs doing RP with various kinds of people and I think now i need to lead i am already leading a family called the Deciders and now I want to handle this gang by leading it with my RP knowledge

2nd reason:
is I can help people with RP because I faced RP issues when I was new in the city and now as a leader, i want to fix these issues for new players example communication with other gang members

3rd reason: the main reason to want to become the leader of families is to lead the gang with my wisdom and make my term a special term for the players of grand RP

Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

my advice for improving roleplay will be

1st: we can make good deputies and under deputies who can play with the other gang members and teach them the gang things

2nd: we can teach members of the org how to lead a store robbery so they can be more into the gang

3rd: doing events more and more together with the Leos org and doing crime more in the city this is how people will be more interested in RP not in grinding.

Thanks for responding

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Rejected

Incorrect format and short application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom