Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashen Decider

Player
Player
Information
𝟏.𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Ocean
𝟐.𝐀𝐠𝐞: 20 ( 19 IC)
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞: (GMT+6)
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 5-7 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: ocean1top
6. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Ashen Decider
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 62608

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1s reason: I have been many times in gangs doing RP with various kinds of people and I think now i need to lead i am already leading a family called the Deciders and now I want to handle this gang by leading it with my RP knowledge. that's why When I step up, the organization will become more active right away. This will make a good impact in the RP that's why it's the most important reason to become the leader of Families

2. I aspire to be the best leader because no one can match my commitment to creating experiences that our organization will never forget. I think I can make the family renowned as the best gang, which is what I desire. I have people who will support me because I have experience serving as a leader of my own family
3. My involvement in Grand Roleplay, particularly in En3, gave me a lot of leadership experience. I've worked with police enforcement and gangs, fostering positive ties in all areas. Despite the possibility of some congestion when I first start, I am certain that my background in teamwork—particularly with law enforcement—will ensure a smooth transition. As the head of the family, I intend to continue holding exciting events and maintaining the gang's strength. that's why I want to become the leader of families

my advice for improving roleplay will be

My primary goal as a leader is to make roleplay better. I'll assemble a high-command squad to use the expertise of individuals who are familiar with the ghetto to improve our roleplay. To join us, one must abide by the rules and roleplay requirements. My leadership style is based on fairness and integrity, which I demonstrate via my actions as well as those of my representatives. Developing a strong sense of brotherhood and solidarity among members is essential to forging a strong gang identity.
Achieving the greatest roleplay level is essential to demonstrating our might in the city's ghetto. I'm committed to upholding the law strictly to safeguard our reputation. Under my direction, there is no room for error, and a strong sense of trust in my leadership. i hope I can make the roleplay standards more better

My Goals Are: Gain 100% captures Create an active organization Guide new players- Successfully do the term without any warnings by the end 100% Turf so it can be the best term for families
Ranking Structure in my term:

10-Leader
9- Deputy leader
8-Under deputy
7-Event head
6-Mafia
5-Turfer
4-shooter
3- gangster
2-homies
1-Freeze

Thank You for reading my application!

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 13/08/2024, at 15:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)
Zoro DHellKing (zoro237)​

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom