Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Madara alamoodi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2024
Time of violation
16:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xkM37jVh_vg

Tevdora

๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—†๐–ฐ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ฏ
Player
he was wearing body armor?

Tevdora

๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—†๐–ฐ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ฏ
Player
Hahahahahhah this is an event he must have a pov
nothing suspicious forum is made so you can see if he doesnt have ban you can get good shooter off your back so you can kill ppl like npc same way you are your just mad he is better than you this forum will get rejected if not i am 100% sure admin complaint will be made by this guy you hit him for only 100 or less when his hp with body armor should be 202
:)

muradam96

Player
Player
nothing suspicious forum is made so you can see if he doesnt have ban you can get good shooter off your back so you can kill ppl like npc same way you are your just mad he is better than you this forum will get rejected if not i am 100% sure admin complaint will be made by this guy you hit him for only 100 or less when his hp with body armor should be 202
:)
thank you for your respond hahahahah you know what this is happened to my cosine account watch this Approved - Pov request | 381427 and he did damage him maybe for 100 hp only and guess what he got ban bc he did not have a pov and he deserve the ban im not mad at all i want to enjoy the game if im npc that mean their leader is npc also he did the same think , also if you watch the pov before i die i think he cheating , and Why are you threatening the admin let him do his job read Er1.7

Last edited:

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 391032 will be punished for not providing POV under Event Rule 1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom