Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Bloody Asif
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Aug 10, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zUTHzqOa4jXpCXTp5OYPZKopkW4fmqF0/view?usp=sharing

Toras

Player
Player
My ID: 399719 (main) social club: Toras_X
The name of the admin who sanctioned you: Napal Fedorov
The sanction I received, and the extent of the penalty?: 1012 Anticheat Bann and 9999 Days

Why did the situation happened? ,and how ?

Dear Grand RP team,
I've received an anti-cheat ban. This is the first time I got banned due to anti-cheat. I know why sir. I used a pencil to avoid afk. I'm deeply sorry sir.
In future, it'll never happen again sir. Sir I put lots of effort and time for this city. Could you please give my account back sir. I beg you sir.
I never got a single report ever since I play in the city. I never got a single suspend. Although I know antiafk is forbidden here, I didn't take it seriously.
Sir give me a last and final chance , I'll never do that again.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my unban appeal.
Best regards,
Asif

Toras

Player
Player
Sir, It has been 3 days since I got banned. Could you please tell me how much time I need to wait exactly to get my account back.
Thank you.

Top Bottom