Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
nbtn
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Aug 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FpVTnheHaVY?feature=shared

luka123456789

Blocked
Blocked
ID 24407 Jigoro Kano blacklisted on the RS server for trashtalk and doxing the deputy chief server, he plays on the EN3 server and is in the "Mandem" family as I know.

Considering what he did, I think he deserves the project blacklist, because he insulted the project, doxed the deputy chief and continued the game on the EN3 server, after being blacklisted on the RS Server.

The same is the case with ID 20523 Hejz Gotti, who was blacklisted on the RS server for insulting the project and scolding the deputy chief administrator, he continued playing on the EN3 server as if nothing had happened, even though he committed a serious offense.

I believe that the two of them should be blacklisted on the project, because what they did on the RS server is neither humane nor realistic, they switched to EN3 as if they had done nothing, and they caused great damage to the project by violating all these rules.

I would ask that this be considered and that the players be punished on the EN3 server with the project blacklist, as well as on all other servers EN1, EN2 and other grand servers where they have an account.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom