Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aghyad Tsunami
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Aug 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/NnbmmYa

aghyad

Designer
Leader of unofficial org
Dear Bobby Pluxury.
I have been banned on the GR 1.8 server rule. I did not know why I was banned, but my friend asked the admin Sultan and asked him why my friend was banned. He told him that he was banned for breaking the GR 1.8 server rule. He asked him why, what did he do? He told him that he put money in the family budget on 25.03. And he forgot about it. After I reviewed the server rules, I did not find a law that prevents players from putting money in their family budget. The GR 1.8 server rule says that it is forbidden to interact from your primary and secondary accounts (transferring money or property), and I am sure that I did not do this. After that, the administrator Sultan said that I put money on 25.03 in my secondary account at the time and now I am withdrawing money from the family budget. I would like to clarify that I actually put money in the family budget on that date, but not to transfer it between the secondary account and my primary account, but I put it to support my family. I believe that as a deputy for the Hell Kings family on that date, I have the right to support my family to make it stronger. I want to tell you more, that on 14.04, the family budget was 0. This means that the money was used by the family and on that date, the leader of the family was Zoro DHellking. I do not usually use my secondary account, so I do not need the money in it, so I donated it to the family. After that, the family budget flourished with money and we were able to secure the family cars. I will not make such a mistake because I know the laws and respect them. That is why I find it very unfair when I find an administration that wrongs me with a law that does not exist at all that prevents family members from donating to their family. As for why I am taking money from the family now, because when I insure the family cars, I take the cost of that from the family budget, and that is why it is called a family because we are all family and the family money is for the family, and when we want to buy a business for the family, we do the same thing because we succeed in raising our family’s rating to 1 on the server. I hope that you will review the punishment that I received unjustly. I know that my message is long, but to make everything clear to you, I wish you a good day.
I will attach the evidence in which he said that I put money in my secondary account in the family budget and forgot my money there.
I repeat my greetings to you.

Proof 1
Proof 2
Proof 3 ( When Sultan said he blocked me because I put money in my secondary account in the family budget and forgot about it )
Proof 4 This is also evidence when my friend asked another administrator, he said there was no penalty for it.
Proof 5 My friend asked the administrator Kevin, and he told him the situation. The administrator replied that this was impossible.
Proof 6
Proof 7
"If you wanted to apply the law literally, all family leaders should have received a GR 1.8 penalty because they are using the family car, which is owned by my main account."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom