Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rez Moe
Administrators nickname
Hisham Bishop
Date
Aug 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/784506/

Rez Moe

Player
Player
Hisham Bishop banned me for GR 6.17, he also gave me punishment for fear rp even though i was already punished for PG in a complaint i made against player here I made a forum on it and Floki rejected it saying that I must record full screen, and that's what I did. If you see here my full screen is getting recorded including overlays for example my discord overlay. I once again request to re-view my last forum which Floki rejected, I did everything with proofs.

Rez Moe

Player
Player
I mean if you are talking about my mic being opened at the end and no voice getting recorded that's because my mic isnt working and if you are talking about discord voice not coming, that's because no one was speaking, it's just discord doing noise cancelation when idkwhy person is breathing, you can try it or search about it. Here's proof of noise cancelation setting in discord.

Rez Moe

Player
Player
One more thing, usually when I go do RP or Ghetto Clapping I lower voice of everyone on discord so I can listen to people in city, so the noise he made was very minor and due to his voice being set low by me, u can't or barely hear it. here is the setting Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom