Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yazan Demon
Administrators nickname
Bobby
Date
Aug 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UwZVy7K

Abo Talal

Player
Player
Hello Dear Bobby,
I Got blacklisted before few days.
and the reason was targeting and provoking and mass role violation As you can see There, and the only thing I did that Im asking for POV request for one-time Cause i think the guy that kill me was cheating as you can see in my Forum.
As it's mentioned in ER 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV. And You can check the forum that im not doing any toxicity and targeting

And I ask you to forgive me if I violated any rule of the city's promises, and thank you for your understanding and help.

My Friend got blacklist for same Reason, [his name: Osama Demon ID:3878]
and he also have one forum POV request, but he got forum Blacklist in EN2, and he thought that he can make forum account in each server, when He knew that this is forbidden, he asks the senior admin for that he told him that will get blacklisted in forums.

also, he's not doing targeting or toxicity. They start talking about his dead father Although this thing hurt him, he adhered to the server rules and leave them.
And this guy that talk About his father [at 3 Aug] knew That he had
forum blacklist [As you can see he got it at 2 Aug] , So he can't do anything to him. and everything at the POV .

After one day they came to my friend discord and start toxicing and insult me and my friend with no reason. and i was watching stream and chilling even I wasnt in game
I have the hole POV but i cant send it here ill send in DMs if you ask for it.

We asking for apologize and giving us a chance and thank you for you services and your time .

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Not appealable, Forum punished for Multi accounting on forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom