Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzair Gravitas

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Uzair
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone:GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: 190uzair
6. Your Nickname: Uzair Gravitas
7. Your ID: 254479
Additional information
Leader of Ballas
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I want to become ballas leader bcz it is the best and the most famous gang in city and i have experience of 2 year as HC in every gang and have alot of experience so i think i can lead the gang very good and perfectly as i am ready to lead a gang now.

2.2 I have lot of friends across the whole city i will get BALLAS his lost fame very soon and shortly ik that i know how to get more and member to the gang and will do lot of event to keep it very active and will not let it die like the last term.

2.3 I am very aware of what everyone except from the a leader and he have to lead the gang very correctly he have to control the whole gang and dont let any fight and toxicity go on in the gang that is stricly not allowed ik all my responsibilities and will full fill them 100% and will give my best.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i will do lot of event and will keep doing the very good amount of roleplay in it will keep the roleplay my first priority will do hostage situation store roberry and gun store and FZ raid,submarine,informant,vechile theft will do lot of rp in these event for sure will rob leos and will dominate in the ghetto will not and rob the leos in hostage situation and when they will do gp wie will kill them all and then will rob them all.

My Goals

%100 Turf
Keep spray profit above 10k
Dominating the ghetto and events

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
Interview time is 16:15 15.08.2024. Join to waiting room before 10 mins! Good Luck ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom