Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Reddy

Leader
Leader
1.Your name IRL:Teja reddy
2.Your age:18
3.Time Zone: (GMT +5:30)
4.Average Online per day: 5-6 hours
5.Your Discord: georgereddie
6.Your Nickname: George Reddy
7. Your ID: 77800

Additional Information

1.leader of Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)

I was with the previous Families Gang Street OG and have a lot of experience. I have a lot of ideas that I want to implement with The Families. I want to put together a strong OG team around me and build a good RP gang with them that follows the rules.
I hope I get the chance to prove myself from you. I always try to cheer my people up and not think negatively, but always live by the motto "life goes on" and ultimately my people and all of you out there should have fun. Nobody should be put off playing. and I Know I Can Lead It Like How Other Leaders Lead It And Made It The Best It Can Be And Made Every Other Gang Helpless And Hopeless In Ghetto. and Daily we will do events often like store robberies, daily battleships so they can compete against others for the great reward. I will make sure that the person who is joining my gang will go through a proper IC Interview and if our gang HC Thinks out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules we will recruit him so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. and we will recurit only the best members for the org and make it on top without any warnings. next thing i will promise that families will make 100% turfs in my term. will show what is hell to the state org will daily make sure what is crime to them. will do Hostage situation daily and a store robbery even the fz raid i can prove that will make this term the dangerous Crime Gang in the city. and other gang used to seem not powerful against LEO, but in my term I will ensure that we counter FZ ,Store Robbery and most importantly we counter the Gang Raid and also we do daily store robbery to make criminal activity to the max in city.

3.Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the organization.
For the turfs i have a turf team it will make it easy to do 100% Turf.
We will try to invite experienced people so they don't break rules

and i will make good bonus for the members in Gang
will do hostage situation Daily for a good rp

My goals for Grove Street Families

1.Ensure that all graffiti are done to prove that my organization is strong and capable of defeating to other.
2. 100% Turf
3. Will make the families on top in the city
4. will win all the events
5.Get The Maximum Members For The Gang

Ranking System

16.Leader
15.Deputy
14.OG Families
13.Under Deputy
12.Event Handler
11.Turfer
10.Warlord
9.Shooter
8.Pro Master
7.Graffitist
6.Clapper
5.Gangster
4. Little Baby
3.Dealer
2.Newbie

1.Freeze

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 13/08/2024, at 15:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)
Zoro DHellKing (zoro237)​

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom