Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
polat alemdarrr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8Gpr7wGFkBQ

polatt alemdar

Player
Player
i told them a i killed 2 officers and i am wearing illegal west for the chase me everything is ok so far . after that i got caught and i told them a i want a lawyer because i am thinking they can give me fine for what i said and we arrive to the doc they say to me "there is no lawyer in city" . They sentenced me even though they had no evidence. Because I knew I was right, I said wait, I'll call a wizard. when we are waiting the wizard i told them the show your id after that they ignore me and go.In my opinion, if they didn't have evidence, they could only punish me for prohibited items. I put two POVs, one of them was being arrested, the other one was giving me fine and I called the magician and said wait, show me your ID, then they left. The officer dont take my cell phone and radio btw.
all in pov:

Alpha Knox

Player
Player
Btw where is your voice???
Ezzz vacation bro....

Last edited:

polatt alemdar

Player
Player
I think you are the two friends who arrested me, since I am not audible. You are both police officers, you should both have a POV. If you are going to defend yourself by saying that you did not ask for an ID because my voice was not audible, you can send a POV yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom