Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryann Ustad
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2024
Time of violation
17:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eSFe2doDkWg

Starboy69

Player
Player
This person is making new ids to scam people. On 9 Aug my friend wants to buy gas station and this person approach my friend. First he said that i have a BP so help me in completing the BP. First he removed the shoes and then told my friend to punch him so that he can get nearby to the cycle. After that he said say hello to me 50 time and when a event notification is pooped he send the offer of cycle worth 100M + and my friend accept that offer and from there he ram away and also this guys keeps the same name as the owner of the gas station. Here is the link of that fourps:// httgta5grand.com/forum/threads/783923/ which got approved and the guy is banned by alex odd. Next day he approached me by using the same words and same gas station and this time we are aware of this scammer and we follow his commands to catch him again with all proofs nd he again said have a BP so help me in completing the BP. Again he removed the shoes and then told me to punch him so that he can get nearby to the cycle. After that he said say hello to me 50 time and after that he gave me offer again of cycle worth 150M and due to insufficient money his idea got failed

I am also attaching my POV where is tries again with another id

I think that scam money is going into some fam balance. Please check the logs of that person

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

409359 will receive punishment for Gen Rule 1.3 (Scam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom