Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lex Bee
Administrators nickname
Hussein Ilya
Date
Aug 10, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WHgTo9JesTk

Lex Bee

Player
Player
Dear Administrators,

I am writing to request for reconsider my proof and change the decision about my recent gym bot ban. The situation was a misunderstanding.

I had changed my game resolution to 800x600, and at the same time, I was watching a movie on the screen. No admin or others approached me to clarify the situation at that time, which might have led to the confusion. I sincerely apologize for any issues this may have caused and assure you that there was no intention to break any rules.
Thats why I raised thread but without any discussion thread has been closed
While I am doing this Gym mission, I went to Valuable container fight, Black market, Beach market and had a long conversation for Glow and Backpack
the wrong thing is I tried to finish the mission in a day Because I have a 3days trip in this week, so I planned to finish all missions as possible and leave

and also, I attached my Valuable container fight POV for verify
Before that fight I'm doing the same mission, and you can even hear my keyboard sound
Once that finished, some of my fam mates quit the game so I changed the Game resolution and started to watch movie with my friends and started to press E

I kindly ask you to reconsider the ban, and I am more than willing to follow any guidelines to prevent such misunderstandings in the future.

Lex Bee

Player
Player

These are my rejected threads

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
rejected, further complaints about this topic will lead to forum ban​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom