Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalekh Singhal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Aalekh Singhal

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 4-5 Hrs

5. Your Discord - aalekh41595

6. Your Nickname - Aalekh Singhal

7. Your ID - 85107

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Since, I started playing on Grand RP last 2 Year I was always in crime, I want to become the leader of this organization. I want to rebuild the family's reputation from the ground up with my past experience as a HC of En2/En3 Bloods. Me and my friends that will support me are all experienced players in crime section. We didnt just focus on turfs, good RP always comes in first. I will take good care of organization. I want to give chance to new players to learn proper rp in a gang. Families is known for the crime and blood it spreads in the city and being really powerful. I am having good leadership skills with interactive and effective communication skills. I want to make green colour in all over city every player should wear only green.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Doing as much as hostage situations as you can. We will continue to let the city glow Green (graffiti) as usual. Everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community All weakly tasks will be completed given by the curator good bonus will be provided to increase interest of players.

4. My Goals For Families.

- Make the most active gang with most numbers.

- 100% Turf and 100% Spray.

- Make it terrorist organization.

- Maintain a level of mutual respect for players

Ranking System

16-Green Phantom = the leader who is know by all yet his past his hidden behind the blue mask he is blue phantom that hides in shadow and while also rule in right

15-lucifer = The eyes of phantom that are everywhere the deputy they Handel the gang while leader is not here and lead it

14-Ak-47 = the Weapons' of Phantom they are under deputy of gang they train event leaders and help other understand the gang they are Watching your every move and they are extremely loyal and good at shooting and are required to know tactics also help warload with maintains

13-Events Leader = one most important members of gang they are trained to lead events in fight and what to do and use tactics and make sure know how to handle stress while they can also take lower member to ghetto for robberys

12-Warload = warlord have lot of work to do they are co leader in operation and while maintain discipline and making sure get enough weapons and drugs and supplies for gang maintain gang cars if we are low on supplies inform high command and while they cant lead big operation such store or fz they can take member with them for robing and hostage sit but must have atlest one event leader or person have knowledge for negotiation

11-Kingpin= King ping will be co-leader in event lead by warlord they will maintain order and learn while also fighting the and proacting other as they must have good aim and tactics while not lose focus.

10-Turfer= Turfers are normally required to only do turf but in my gang they will attend event i will try to do it as they busy with turf

9-gangster= gangster are those that have been in gang for some time and have decent aim and have enough knowledge about city rules

8-mafia= they are nearly same as gangster but have less experience and less shooting and tactic skill

7-Clapper= Clapper are member that have good or very good shooting skills and big of tactic as well but have less experience in gang and knowledge about city rules and if requested by Graffiti Team they have give protection

6-Grafitti Team= the Graffiti team is one of most important team if they are not active that can damage gang finically

5-Shooter = they have medium aim but bit of low info on gang and city rules and are new to gang

4-Street Soldier = very new to gang just learned a bit and mostly are very new

3-Thug = same as Street Soldier but very new and not disciplined but still learning

2-Green - just joined and passed the basic interview

1-young Green - joined waiting for interview and don't have any work permission

Thanks For Regards

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom