Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiten36

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Hiten Meghani
2. Your age IRL -18
3. Time zone +5:30 GMT [IST]
4. Average online per day 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord - hiten5656
6. Your Nickname- Hiten Shelby
7. Your ID - 83984

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific
organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 i feel like gang rp is getting bored not much fun , for ex peoples do ng raid loot and run they dont fight they just underestimate themeselves , peoples forget what gangs used to be dominant i want to make my gang dominant so officials will fear , i feel myself capable and impactful so i can influence influence other people in an organization and tell them whats meaning of a gang

2 have already made myself famous by my activity in criminal gang and now i feel confident to take over and increase the power of my group, gaining control of territory and defending it, and making money

3 I am also characterized by the fact that I was always the contact person for the other gangs and state organizations and was usually always able to counteract internal problems and conflicts well.
I also want to achieve a lot with the Grove Street Gang. My goal is to resurrect the Grove Street Gang with strength and presence in events as well as in the ghetto, and to assert myself with unique goals in the areas of crime, and to show what clout and what power an organization can have in the right hands!
!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
As a leader, I am committed to reviving the roleplay strand on our server and saying goodbye to the previous soft-RP mentality.

I plan to focus our gang activities on illegal activities such as drug and arms trafficking, as well as to advance hostage-taking in Los Santos to include state organizations in our RP. We will not focus on pointless shootouts, but on an exciting and entertaining RP for all members.

My priority is to make a name for ourselves in the city. To this end, we will involve all government organizations and take RP-promoting measures that will be remembered...
We also want to show presence in the events and assert ourselves against other gangs, which means regular spray and zinc activities, sea fighting, chicken and of course the events against the state organization such as informant/car theft, submarine, shop robbery, weapons convoy, money transport and raid (black market and HQ).
Every member should be treated with respect and be of equal value. Likewise, every member of The Families should be willing to do anything for everyone in the gang.

Hiten Shelby

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 13/08/2024, at 15:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)
Zoro DHellKing (zoro237)​

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom