Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayy Hill
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Aug 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
For Bobby or Floki. Hey guys hope your having a wonderful day today! so a while back I said something about the new senior state Mr Chanush Movva that I know i should've had said and Adham had all right to ban so I took some time IRL to reflect and with my time I've taken away i have truly learned from my mistakes and want to play EN03 as my favorite thing to leadership I've been leader 7 times in EN03 and for the most part I always try to play by the rules all i ask is just for one more chance so i can come back and go for leadership as lots of people love my terms my bloods term in 3 days had 150+ online I'm also an ex admin 2 times and ex curator of Ballas, LSPD,NG,Vagos

closing off with this I hope you can give me one shot and please unban me in the GRP Main Discord and I want to deeply apologize to Mr. Chanush Mova himself my disrespectful words I said about you.....

My Discord is .jayy69
Thanks for reading my Appeal I hope for one last chance
Sincerely Jayy Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom