Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Stige
Administrators nickname
Magnes haste
Date
Aug 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
x

Olivier Smiley

Player
Player
Dear Lebron Plux

Well short said i did stupid mistakes some time ago, i account shared to my friend that told me he wanted to play and stupidly gave it away to let him play, at that time i didnt really play any games at all so i thought to myself why not. I have enjoyed the whole project ( many servers ) and just because of this mistake i dont wanna quit fully. if i get one last chance ever i promise i will do alot of rp and wont involve myself with dumb desicsions. Im also an OG on the whole project especially EN3 with 2 low id accounts and also spent money on this so yeah i dont wanna lose all the memories etc. Thanks for reading,

Sincerely Stige Mandem

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Make complaint with providing your social club name and it will be considered

Top Bottom