Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Kapin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2024
Time of violation
19:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9oqz1IN_1ek

himanshu477

Player
Player
i am a EMS employee on duty and that guy id: 45277 come in SH and use FL and insulting me in FL so thats why it will be counted as GR 3.3 and also 3.1 because every citizen should communicate in English. and only that i am an on duty EMS Employee that guy must have to respectful to me but he just HARASSED me.

So my dear Administrative i beg you please look in this matter and i want justice

Max Vella

stq0ckn
Player
Not Off Topic : I'm Id 45277 I know that I have done FL but I think that I didn't harass him. one more thing bro its not a real life court where you are begging that you want justice

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 45277 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1 ,3.3 And GR 6.12

GR 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
GR 3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) | Mute 120 min
GR 6.12 Harassing EMS employee during duty or showing inappropriate behaviour in relation to EMS employees is restricted (Exception - EMS employee was disrespectful) | Ban up to 7 days​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom