Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppa Flawless

5x 100% EN1
Leader
Information
1. Yusuf
2. 18
3. UK GMT
4. 5+ hours
5. droppa_1
6. Droppa Flawless
7. 43525

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
One reason why i would like to be leader of this gang is due to my extensive experience in criminal organisations. Majority of my time spent in the city has been spent in criminal orgs allowing me to get the ins and outs of it. I have previously lead the Bloods gang and have successfully carried out a 30 day leadership completely dominating the city. I feel that taking the leadership spot of this gang will again allow me to create an experience like no other where criminals can come join and completely dominate the city once again.

Another reason why I would like to be leader of ballas is to take over 100% territories and achieve an accomplishment that no average person can get. This due to me having a team of shooters who will completely annihilate all competition as my team consists of the best of the best.

The final reason why I would like to be leader of this gang is to revive the criminal orgs as upon observation, I have realised that gangs aren't as strong as they should be. By making me leader, criminal orgs will apply pressure to the legal orgs. Making sure legal orgs are on their toes at all times along with other gangs. No one will be safe and my gang will revive the ghetto.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

One way I will improve roleplay is by creating more RP situations, this includes hostage situations, gun stores, 24/7 robberies, ATM robberies and many more. Meetings between gangs will also be set up to improve the level of RP conducted by my gang.

By making me leader with my extensive experience in criminal orgs. It will set an example to other gangs on how a gang should be lead.

Thank you for reading my application.

Flawless_Pokemons_Complete_Collection.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom