Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Makaveli Guzman
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
Aug 11, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ok3j9Lz

Makaveli The Don

Player
Player
Dear Floki,

My name is Makaveli Guzman. I have now been a legal citizen of this wonderful city (project) for almost a year. Without any crimes or any form of punishment, aside from some minor mischief that one can't avoid when one loves action. But I have always adhered to the rules and never done anything wrong, which you are welcome to check in my logs and history.

I have worked hard every single day with the city's office tasks, plus my battle pass and finding scrap metals to sell at the beach market. Yesterday, I experienced the biggest nightmare when I was permanently banned from the project because I accidentally set the price on a polo t-shirt incorrectly due to being in a hurry and needing to get to the NG organization to get my rank. I have now played for several months, almost a year, every day. I have my own family, nearly 30 million in my account, with lots of cars. I don’t lack money, and I would never, and I swear, I would never scam people. 200k won’t make me rich or poor. I’ve been scammed myself on the black market before, where I ended up paying extra for a few ammunition rounds, so I know how bad it feels.

This is a very harsh punishment for a mistake; I could have been warned by the admins (as I’ve heard others have been) because I swear this was a mistake and not something done on purpose. you can see in the prof bellow a another one get warned but i didnt get a chance or nothing.
Please i swear it was a mistake.

I hope you will believe me and let me continue playing with my friends.

As punishment, you can delete all my money because I know I should have been more careful when setting my items for sale.

Prof:

Best regards,
Makaveli Guzman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom