Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Ice

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Neeshan
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 5-6 Hours (WEEKEND DAYS 8-9HOURS)
5. Your Discord: Kiraice007
6. Your Nickname: Kira Ice
7. Your ID: 68521

Additional information
1. Leader of...
SAHP - San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. About being a leader of SAHP it was my dream and i want to accomplish it. I have the qualities of a good leader. About my experience I was the Ex HOD OF MP IN (NG),
Ex DHOD/ LEAD STATE ATTORNEY IN (GOV) Currently I'm in (FIB) as HOD OF IA apart that i have the potential to be a good leader and have a good communication with my employees. For me being a leader doesn't mean to abuse my power i have great ideas and goals and if i get the leadership i will accomplish the ideas and goals i have in my mind like i will make the city more peaceful and safe. I will make the PR team More active and there will be fun events as i am planning it by myself and every citizen of Los Santos will like to come and join the events.

2. About the ranks and respect: about respect what i mean to say is i have seen in many orgs that lot of High Commands disrespect the low ranks and they don't treat them with the respect that they deserve, I will make sure that everyone is treated equally as they deserve and about ranks! Every week there will be promotion ceremony Officers can get promoted if they work hard and extra bonuses will be given those who are the most active and hard working officers these list will be provided by Our (IA) Department.

3. HR & Highway patrolling: I will hire the best COS of HR he/she will be active and we will try to hire More officers for HR department and HR department will give the best training to the new officers of Los Santos for better future. We will make a good bonus structure for HR department and try to get more and more officers in org and train them well. About highway patrolling there will be almost 2-4 agents for patrolling the highway every time for the safety of the citizens of Los Santos. Towie's will be active every time 2-3 Towie's will be active and doing there job we will be the most active org.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
About Roleplay in organization i will surely do lot of thing. About the roleplay while arresting someone i will tell HR to train the new officers very well because i have seen lot of officers don't do the RP properly while arresting someone i will make sure our org won't do that mistakes i will give bonuses everyday for their hard work and to keep my employees happy once we are back in Action! i will tell my HR team to do State Waves everyday and give every one chance to join SAHP. As i said about PR team if i get the term PR team will be the most active in this term we will hold events as much as we can. There will be lot of fun events that have been never done!

Best Regards,
KIRA ICE.

Hisham Bishop

Head of Raccoons
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday, 15/08/2024 at 17:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 24 hours.
Hisham Bishop (shtith)
Mike Wolfee (akanss)
Zoro Hellking (zoro237)
Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom